Thursday, January 1, 2009

Just want to have fun :)

I know what you are all thinking... Jennifer can not possibly be starting yet another blog! But I am!! I have my family and friends blog, but that is basically a "life" blog. I will continue to write on that one to talk about the things that are going on in my life. But lately, I have found myself consumed with the desire to do some "creative writing" such as short stories, poetry, and just plain silliness about whatever I feel the need for. Previously, I have done this sort of writing in my own private journals and blogs - those that I don't share with anyone. But some of my biggest fans love to read the creative silliness I come up with so I thought I would just start another blog and add some of you to the email list that gets the blog updates. Blogger now has a new feature that lets me add up to ten email addresses to the automatic send email so I am not sure what this will look like when you get it. I imagine it is just going to look like an email from "A Girl In the World". If you reply to the email, you will be emailing me directly. If you would like to visit the original blog site (or share the site with anyone) the address would be http://creativesideofjen.blogspot.com/

Feel free to share the site with anyone and watch for some creative blurbs in the very near future. I am pretty sure that I will use this one more than anything else because it is sort of a "no rules" blog that I can write as little or as much as I want and pretty much just have creative freedom. I am really excited about this one. Feel free to suggest topic ideas as well. I do my best writing "on demand".

Enjoy the Creative Side of Jen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment